Our Safety Commitment
At Stoby’s Restaurant we are 100% committed to providing you with an amazing dining experience through our delicious food, unmatched service, and incredible hospitality. Even though some circumstances have changed, our devotion to you has not. We want you to know some of the steps we have taken to proved you with a worry-free dining experience and ask that you join us in helping to make our restaurant a safe workplace for our dedicated team members and your fellow guest.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We will provide customers masks
- We will take customers temperature as they enter the building
- Healthy staff: daily health checks
- Clean restaurants: tables sanitized after each use
- Social distancing: reconfigured dining room setup
- Protective equipment: masks for every staff member
- Frequent handwashing: every 30 minutes, after every contact
We’re all in this together. Let’s keep each other healthy.
Our Promise to You
- We will continue to be a leader if safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe good handling and a certified manager on every shift.
- Also, all employees will be trained on appropriate cleaning and disinfection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette.
- We will follow all of the Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Restaurants adopted by the State.
- Parties will always maintain at least 6 feet distance apart from other parties.
- No tables will have more than 10 people.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- We will not have items on unoccupied tables.
- We will use disposable menus that are new for each patron.
- All employees must pass a health screening
- Employees will wash or sanitize their hands upon entry and between interactions.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces regularly and each dining area after every use.
- All team members will wear protective equipment at all times.
Your Promise to Us
- You agree to follow the Minimum Standard Protocols for Restaurant Customers adopted by the State.
- Following the social distance guidelines that have been put in place
- Self-screening before entering for any signs of COVID-19 or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19
- If you cannot enter, please use our contactless drive-thru or delivery options
- Wear mask on entry